Registration 2018 - 2019
Brander Gardens School will be hosting a Kindergarten Open House on Wednesday, February 21, 2018 from 6:30-7:30 pm. That evening will a great opportunity for parents to know more about our school and to ask questions you may have (English and French Kindergarten, busing, etc.)
There is also a French Immersion Program parent information evening being held at Richard Secord School on Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 4025 - 117 Street NW at 6:30 - 8:30 pm. This information night is hosted by all the French Immersion schools on the south side of Edmonton. Brander Gardens School will be participating in this evening event and will be happy to answer any inquiries that you have.
Brander Gardens School will begin accepting registrations for new Kindergarten students starting on Wednesday, February 1, 2018 for both Regular and French Immersion programs.
- Children who will be four years of age on or before March 1, 2018 may register to attend Kindergarten in the 2018/2019 school year.
- A completed, signed Student Registration Form.
- Registration forms are available in the school office or at www.epsb.ca
- A copy of your child's birth certificate, passport or residency documents are required.
- Proof of address must be provided.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at www.epsb.ca